“Feldenkrais has completely changed my life around and I’ve gone from being in such pain all day every day to being pain free 99% of the time, and the other 1% is only when I’ve brought it on myself.Thank you for all your help and for enabling me to be free.”
Lesleyanne Jones (ttouch practitioner)
“V. comprehensive and enjoyable. This was a very effective starter session. I learnt to carry myself better, to relax and stretch and the importance of movement, listen to your body. How effective gentle but correct exercise can be. I will implement it into my daily routine. Excellent very enjoyable thank you.”
Paul Cox – Doncaster College (Taster session participant)
“On behalf of Robert, myself and all of the 2nd and 3rd year students we would like to thank you for visiting us in Lincoln this week. We have had wonderful feedback from the students and I was told the 2nd years looked like different dancers in their technique class yesterday.”
Heather Young – University of Lincoln (Lecturer, Dance)
“Fab class, lovely relaxing pace. Awareness of my body was heightened after the class and I felt incredibly connected to how I felt”
Yoga Show participant
“Fascinating Feldenkrais ATM lesson with The Mindful Body this morning. Gots me thinking all about movement patterns developed through fear, and the instinctive holding that keeps these patterns in place. Its becoming increasingly clear that my obsessive perfectionism in doing things the absolutely best possible way is a fear developed protective mechanism…I’m shit scared of not being exceptional, so I force myself to be. Feldy has brought me closer to awareness and observation, and I’m quickly learning that there is actually something wonderful in a hyper sensitive nervous system and isolated, discombobulated body parts…and it also leaves me feeling like a fish, which is pretty ace!
Mel Wong, ATM Class participant
Just a quick note to say thanks for the workshop on Saturday I really enjoyed it and it was worth the journey and incredibly my troublesome left shoulder felt miraculously better yesterday . So I think I will do some of thoses movements again regularly.
Jason Dolman, Workshop Participant
The Feldenkrais Method in the National Press
From time to time, our national newspaper publish articles and interviews on The Method. I post the links to these on my Facebook page The Mindful Body. Here’s a few examples:
The Feldenkrais Method hit the national press in July 2011 with this Daily Express article.